Wednesday, January 15, 2014

You Love Me?

So... today I am determined to get back into school. I agreed that HCC will due and I want to complete a course in the medical field where I can grow. With that  being said, my first obstacle was Brandon. He was getting on the bus to go to work. He boasted about his new job at the court house, their requirements and offers. I asked about his family and he gave me a run of everyone. All seemed well and different until he mentioned his birthday. He wanted me to go to a hotel... motel with him, alcohol, and weed. Damn, I was honestly a bit disgusted because with his new opportunity at the City of Houston court house, I expected changes. But, I noticed the red flag and decided he wasn't worth rekindling. Once I got to the school, I ran into Ellis; a long term sweetheart from five years ago. Long story short, he still does the same things but just a different way. Red Flag...
I don't want to be a stuck up bitch. .. but I don't want to allow anymore destruction in my life. Ellis kept repeating his self saying he loved me but he cant have sex with me... I just let him explain his self. I really felt like he was convincing his self. I never once mentioned sex, or being intimately involved... today was just weird, all the ex's, obstacles and ... I forgot about the random phone call from Dennis wife. Why can't he just disappear out my life the way he took my car. I mean, his wife was trying to convince me he was going to email me an apology and his new girl was going to call me. I just want to walk forward, without his leash around my neck. Is that too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment