Wednesday, January 15, 2014

My Car? Your Conspiracy...

So, is it now strange that Dennis wife calls and say Dennis will apologize and then I receive a email from him saying he dropped off my car... amazing... in my heart, I'm not a fool. I know better to believe her "complete innocence" and driven desire to be granted a divorce after not seeing him but he's in Atlanta,  not far at all from where you stay. Whatever... I want to say I'm happy I got my car back, but I highly doubt Temi will let me keep it... there's so much ... tension and tiresome from the Memphis drama. But finally Dennis is gone.
Now lets talk about what I discovered at school today. Phlebotomy is just a spec of fairy-dust in Never Never Land. I want Never Never Land. Even if I have to conquer it piece by piece.  I'm going to complete the Medical Assistant Program. This is just the beginning. But for now, I'm focusing on step one; convincing the school i understand that this is not an over night process. I sat and waited for the Executive Admissions Administrator to leave from her meeting that never seemed to end. Finally, the security guard gave me her email out of pity that I sat and waited for so long. The determination isn't... enough. The hunger has turned into denial, and as unhealthy as this maybe, I refuse to be turned down or ignored. This damn community college is going to make this balance obsolete,  and grant me my education. I have nothing else to loose, too much time to juggle,  and energy to burn... better believe I feel confident in wasting all of this on enrolling into college. I mean, honestly,  I did waste it on a pirate love boat, coasting the river of denial...

No comments:

Post a Comment