Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New State, New City, New Year Baby?

Happy New Year!

Arw you excited?! Im lookinh forward to this new year, 2014. Partially because I'm pregnant. Thats right, Dennis and I are expecting a baby (hopefully a boy)! I'm excited, scared, and moody. You know... could this explain my previous blogs, maybe, but I am only a human caring another human. So right now, Dennis is blasting "Gin n' Juice" by Snoop Dog (lion) ... have you heard?.... and we're dancing and recaping on this past year, and planning on tomorrow.... you know next year lol. It felt so awesome to plan on how we are going to raise Brooke, Dalayna, Arianna, and Christian... yea we aren't having no more babies because I feel as though five kids will be just fine.
Speaking of kids, I spoke to Brooke and she is overly excited about her new siblings,  and the arrival of her new baby sibling.

Well, I'm bringing in the new year with love and longing... what about you

No comments:

Post a Comment