Saturday, December 28, 2013

Who Wants To Run A Bath House?

Wow... so to prove to Dennis, his bestfriend is gay, I start a conversation about bath houses. Would you believe Travis burst out "Lets run a bath house!" I grin and say, "Yea, you and Dennis should run the bath house". Dennis yells, "I'm not running a bath house."
"Sure you're not Dennis." I grinned in my head. Honestly, every time I say something negative about Travis, Dennis gets offensive. Now that I'm watching them while we chill since their first day on the boat job didn't go as planned, I see really weird shit. For example, while Dennis walked to the dresser, Travis watched him from ankles to ass. Back and forth... back and forth... Dennis denies everything, but I'm starting to think he likes it... I mean, Travis and Dennis shares a hobby... and Travis gets free stuff for their hobby, so I think Dennis likes getting the free stuff. Damn... my boyfriend's bestie wants to run a bath house. What does that say about my boyfriend?

"If you (men) ever shared a moment with another man that involved ya'll sharing an orgasm, you're gay!"
                                                     - Comedian

No comments:

Post a Comment