Thursday, December 26, 2013

Whoa Dixion

Was Christmas merry for you? It was decent for myself. I didnt get to talk to Mamas, but I did call. Granny obviously was still sleep because all she could do was mumble. Also he church across the street, and I literally mean across the street, gave us a gift basket of eggs, rice, vegetables, and tomatoe sauce. It later on came in handy. I am going to thank them Sunday.  I just have to go into their church.
My Christmas eve started rocky. Dennis was trying to dumb down the holidays, and I got emotional and went to sleep. When I woke up, Dennis was sitting at the edge of the bed researching the appropriate way to make the holiday brownies I was so admitted about. I guess he saw opposing the idea was selfish, especially when I didn't ask him for nothing but his time, and due to him being off on both Christmas eve and Christmas,  what excuse do he really have. The first time he "helped" he destroyed $60 worth of merchandise.  I must have lost my mind because he then had the nerve to blame me. After two hours, he apologized and promised to make it up. I bought more ingredients and kissed him to show I accept his apology.  We are learning how to agree without the great dramatics. He wants to say its because I'm learning how to control my emotions, I say its because he's learning he's not invincible. Either way, forgiveness is coming easier.
Obviously, the Christmas lesson was forgiveness,  I can't wait for New Years.

No comments:

Post a Comment